Class Teacher Vacancy
We are looking for a committed, enthusiastic and motivated teacher from 1st September 2018.
We are a forward thinking, dynamic school which embraces innovative approaches with a clear vision of where we are and where we going.
We are looking for someone who is hard working and passionate about education, committed to developing the whole child and teaching them to become active and reflective learners.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- A passion for teaching and learning
- Very good teaching skills
- The ability to display creativity in their teaching
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good ICT skills
- A commitment and ability to demonstrate impact on raising achievement for all
- A commitment to inclusive education
- Flexibility and be able to work as a team
- A good sense of humour
We can offer :
- Enthusiastic and socially responsible children
- Supportive, creative, encouraging colleagues who promote the vision of the school.
- A supportive governing body
- A welcoming school with a warm ethos
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an exciting and highly professional team.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed on
Friday 15 June 2018 at 10am or 1.15pm
Monday 18 June 2018 10am
Please telephone 01453 823108 to book a visit.
Please click on the links below for the following forms;
If you have not heard from us by Friday 22 June 2018 , you have not been successful this time. Thank you for applying.
Closing date for applications is Friday 15 June at 12 noon.
Interview date Monday 25 June 2018
Park Junior school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.